Saturday 17 August 2013

The Liebster Award

The liebster award is to help out the bloggers who have less than 200 followers, like me, I only have 2 followers! Yes I know, it's pretty pathetic... but I did manage to get nominated for the award by my little pebble Claudia, who you all know better as 'Claudirella'! She's proper swanky, you should check her out! http://claudirella.blogspot.co.uk/

Okay, so here it goes...


My questions from Claudirella:

1. Why did you want to blog? I wanted a blog so I could show other people my style, give tips and look at other blogs.
2, Describe your personality? Well, I'm kind of quiet in till you get to know me, then I'm loud. I'm a bit of a drama queen too. I've been told I'm also quite unique too. 
3. Describe your blog? I'm only just starting out, but I would like my blog to be: inspiring to others, fun, original and quirky.
4. What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to live. Basically, I don't want to be stuck in the same place all my life, I want to travel a little, try new things, meet new people!
5. What is your style? My style is kind of mixed I think, I love to look very country, sometimes girly. But then I like to look different  to other people, very out there and gothic!
6. Favourite music artist/band? Basically, I LOVE: mumford&sons, noah and the whale, kings of  leon, the struts, scouting for girls... Also I <3 1D.
7. If you could swap lives with someone for a day who would it be? Louis Tomlinson
8. Your favourite movie star? Adam Sandler, Zac Efron, Hugh Jackman, ROBERT DOWNEY JR.
9. What is your life motto or favourite quote? Favourite quote- where you invest your love you invest your life.
10. What is your favourite season? SUMMER, I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT


The 10 people I nominate are:

Eden Simpson
Our London Wardrobe
Evie Stoneman
Tamara Ali
Laura Seed
Maisie Davis
Soph
Georgina
Soph In Our Stars
Misslexx


My 10 questions to you are:

1. Why did you decide to create a blog?
2. 5 words to describe your blog?
3. 5 words to describe you?
4. Favourite musician?
5. Favourite song?
6. What is your style when it comes to fashion?
7. What other styles do you like?
8. Favourite make up product?
9. Favourite make up brand?
10. What inspires you most?

Have fun answering :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment